Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rejoice, Give and Do something.

God's sense of humor isn't lost on me and I'm been given opportunities to laugh this morning.

I woke up to encouraging texts, coffee and GLEE. The new season starts with some of my favorite people struggling with new beginings. I felt right at home.

I then proceeded to be reminded of things I say. Which is both awesome, frightening, and hilarious.

When we struggled with losing everything financially in Denver, God's lessons on Rejoicing Always started. Since then I've tried to keep champange in my fridge as a physical reminder that I'm to celebrate. It's a symbol of Rejoicing the good times. God's plan is to give us hope and a future!
(As a side note my friend Jo also told me I was just looking for excuses to party but...can you blame me?)

When we struggled through the valley of the shadow of death with Tyler I was taught to GIVE EVERYTHING to God.

During Deployment I learned that a bad attitude and a good attitude can NOT co exsist. It's like a coin, only one side can ever face up at a time. I've had great joy sharing coins with other deployed wives and hearing how this has also blessed them.

Rejoice, Give, and Do.

I've got a list started of all the doo doing I need to be doing...hee hee.
Thank you for supporting me, praying for me and please stay with me while I ...(can't resist) doo do.

No comments:

Post a Comment