Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Moving to JesusStalker.com

After amazing success with this blog I've gone and changed everything....sort of.

I probably should have just kept my blog name but I changed it on the advise that nobody would be looking for my name. In hindsight, I'm not sure I should have but since I already did it.....oh well.

The blog will still be me and I've imported this site so everything is there, at www.jesusstalker.com
Everything that is but you.

I really don't want to leave you behind. Would you come join me at my new website?

After over 10,000 page veiws in six months, I'm truly humbled. I'm looking forward to hitting 10,000 followers next. This is a God sized goal considering I don't have 10 followers yet.

I even started a twitter page, which I'll admit was terrifying and then super addicting. I follow some amazing people who are dumping great thoughts, ideas, and silly stuff in tweets hourly. It's crazy.

Plus my new site has a fan page! This way all my posts will automatically link to FB. It's all new to me but I'm enjoying the process.

It's not going to be worth spit though if I dont' have you. Please come join me.

I need you to know that you've all been amazing. You have been apart of my marriage restoration. I've recieved so many emails that shared your story and uplifted me in amazing ways. You were used by God to enrich my life and THANK YOU barely covers the surface.

You've made me laugh, encouraged me to whine and enjoyed me just the way God made me. Some day's I can't get my hair to like me but each and every one of you couldn't see it so it made it better.

Thank you so much for the role you play in my life and for simply reading my blog.

I love you guys and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment